We have started a Park and Trail sponsorship programme. Arapuke already attracts significant numbers of out of region riders, so support for our trails will benefit Manawatu businesses and the Manawatu economy. We are stoked to have so much support for what we are doing from within our local community. Make sure you return the favour and drop your business the way of these companies who have all stepped up to further the mountain biking cause and keep the good times rolling up and down the hill.
Many thanks to our Gold Park Sponsors: Property Brokers, Central Bicycle Studio and ACP plumbing for stepping up. Also our Silver Park Sponsors, DataComms Plus, LW Electrical, G.J Gardner, Mike Christie Sheetmetals and Martin Beveridge Ltd. And we have three Bronze Park Sponsors in C R Law, Ashhurst Engineering and Jemma Cheer Design.
We also have a number of Trail Sponsors whose names will be appearing on the trail entrance signs soon: Central Bicycle Studio, ACP plumbing, GJ Gardner, Mortgage Link, Visique Naylor Palmer Optometrists, Streetwise Coffee, Colliers, Lews Flooring, Martin Beveridge Ltd, Brent Boddy Prestige, Wenham Grain and Seed, Troy Howard Motors and Automotive Designs
We have a few trails not spoken for and further opportunities for Park sponsorship. If you think you would like to get your name up in the park as a sponsor, these will be based around our Park entrances and four trail hubs (see mock up below), please contact Phil Christmas: email@example.com
Arapuke Trail Supporters
Arapuke Trail Supporters offers the opportunitiy for individuals to support our trail building activities. Whilst we would prefer an annual contribution we would also be very happy with one-off contributions.
- Optional Annual Sponsorship; A tax Invoice will be issued for sponsorship for $250 and above. (Sponsorship has no GST as we are not GST registered)
- All money goes into an Arapuke Trails specific bank account which is audited annually with MMBC accounts
- All expenditure is proposed by the Arapuke Trails committee and approved by the full MMBC committee
- This is a great way to support the trail building for riders who can't make Dig Days
- The link below will take you to our shop. Whilst we offer a Paypal option, we prefer direct credit payments, as we incur no fees on these transactions
- Donate your time, materials or machinery to build new or maintain existing trails
With over 24 km of trail planned, maintenance will become a bigger and bigger task
Propose a trail or project by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our Supporters database by filling in the form below
Like us on Facebook